Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Christian Louboutin

So here's me thinking that work has completely blocked everything fun about the internet; email, facebook and any other form of non-professional communication. BUT it seems they've conveniently overlooked blogging!!!

Now I can pick up where I left off!







So everyone's always going on about "those shoes with the red sole", I thought yes, I know the ones, I've seen them on Opera! But I never really looked into it.

Now I'm so glad I did!

They're super classy, have my favourite round toe shape thats always flattering (unfurtunately I can't really make pointy toes work) and this season seems to have a gorgeous burlesque-ish theme that makes me think of the beloved Dita Von Teese.

I LOVE the gorgeous sling backs that look as though they'd be perfect with any outfit. But something always attracts me to anything remotely naughtical too. And that last pump is just timeless.

Hope your Wednesday is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment