Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Long Weekend


Who would have thought I'd end up fishing in Yarrawonga on my long week end?!
I've always been a bit skeptical about fishing, it takes all day, you're in the sun, chances of catching a fish are probably low for me...
And what if I did catch a fish? It would be slimily flopping around at my feet while I'm supposed to try to take the hook out of it's disgusting mouth?!
But over the week end I realised, that fishing (well our fishing) wasn't about fishing at all!
We spent all day out on the lake, drinking wine and chatting in the sunshine.

With only one fish caught (which we had to throw back) I had a great week end of fishing!


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the commen tswetie! i want to go fishing!! haha


    yellowscarff.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete